Admission Procedure and Guidelines
Admission is as per merit and other norms as laid down by the University, the Government, of the Management from time to time. Parents/Students are requested to go through the guidelines and admission notices put up on the college notice board before seeking admission in the college.
- Application on the prescribed form must be accompanied by one recent passport size photograph and documents as mentioned below in no. 5-c.
- The program for admission for the current session shall be displayed on the notice board interview calls will not be sent.
- Applicants are advised to keep themselves informed of the various notices that are displayed on the Notice Board from time to time.
- Admission is subject to the eligibility norms of the SGB Amravati University Amravati.
- No Application will be considered unless it fulfills the following conditions.
- It is properly and correctly filled signed by the applicant and applicant’s father/guardian.
- It is received by the college office on or before the last date prescribed.
- It is accompanied by copies of the following documents duly attested by a approved teacher of Amravati University.
- School/College leaving certificate (T. C.)
- Statement of Marks of the examination passed/failed.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent Authority (In case e. g. backward class student. )
- Migration Certificate in case of a person who has passed the last examination from a board Other than State Board or a University other than Amravati University.
- University Enrolment Form (For Part-I Student)
- Applicants who have a break in education should submit a gap certificate in the form of a Court Affidavit stating the reason for the gap.
- Applicants will be required to surrender the original copy of their College Leaving certificate at the time of the finalization of admission.
- Duplicate T. C. (Transfer Certificate) will not be entertained.
- Admission will be provisional, subject to the approval of the University and is liable to be cancelled at any time if not approved by the University or if the applicant has given false information.
- Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to backward classes will be according to the Government Regulations and circulars.
- Applicants are required to contact this committee during working hours as displayed on the notice board.
- After admission the change in subjects is not permitted.
- The Principal may amend the admission rules at his discretion. The Principal’s decision in all matters related to admission shall be final.